Our consistent record of successful transactions begins with a specific leasing plan for the assigned property using a combination of methods. Standard operational procedures for a leasing plan include:
Property & Location Analysis:
- Collect all necessary information to formulate a specific leasing plan for the property including proposed building plans, amenities, site information etc.
- Analyze local trade area to determine the appropriate tenant mix that should be targeted under the leasing plan.
- Introduction and interview with the existing tenants to obtain information and input on the center to effect an optimal leasing program.
- Perform comparative market analysis to determine the optimum rent strategy to attract new tenants.
Leasing Strategies & Tactics:
- Prepare a detailed marketing package for interested tenants to include demographics, traffic counts, photographs and other pertinent information.
- Expose the property to our extensive list of qualified national, regional and local tenants suited to lease the property.
- Personally canvass comparable properties within the properties’ trade area for prospective tenants.
- Coordinate marketing with Professional Industry Groups i.e. NAIOP & ICSC and local Business Development Groups within the City.
- Utilize direct mail by SIC codes to attract specific types of businesses throughout South Florida for the property.
- Circulate the property to and cooperate with the South Florida brokerage community.
- Prepare and submit monthly activity reports in a format acceptable to the owner.
- Prepare and distribute press releases as significant transactions occur.
- Install Marketing signage at the most visible vantage points of the Property.
- As necessary establish an on-site leasing office in conjunction with management for continuous use in the marketing process.